Understanding the common mood issues in older adults is important to maintain good mental health and wellbeing. By studying a real-life story, you will understand the practical tips to assist older adults in coping with mood issues.
1. Mr. O and His Family
2. How Can Community Resources Help?
3. Self-care Approaches for Elders to Overcome Depressive Mood: Be Happy Elders
4. How can Family Members and Friends Help Retirees With Depression?
5. Demand on Your Care – Elders with Mood Issues
· Cadenza training materials (Available in Chinese only)